We would like to make your online shopping experience with Cecchetti Ballet as straight forward as possible. If you have any questions in regards to a purchase order, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for sales or if it's regarding technical support firstname.lastname@example.org
• We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders placed before 1.30 pm (AEST) on days the National Office is open: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except for Victorian and National holidays) and where stock is available, we aim to dispatch the same day. Orders placed after 1.30 pm (AEST) or on weekends and Tuesday and Thursday will be dispatched the next day the National Office is open ie: 2-3 days.
• Our preferred method of shipping is Australia Post pre paid satchels. Information available from the Australia Post website states standard parcel service delivers in 2 - 8 business days. For more information on delivery times to your area, go to https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
• Please ensure your email and postal address details are correct and complete. You must provide us with at least one contact telephone number.
• In the event an item you have purchased is sold out it should be indicated on our online Shop. However in case there is a lag in real stock number information and your purchase is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible. The customer can either choose an alternative item or request a refund. Any additional costs must be paid prior to shipping.
• Please note that our only method of payment for online purchases is through PayPal. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the email address provided is correct and active in order to receive purchase notifications from Cecchetti Ballet Australia.
For digital purchases, in the event an incorrect email address has been provided by the customer, Cecchetti Ballet Australia may choose to refund the purchase.
Terms and Conditions of Return/Exchange:
• Cecchetti does not accept change of mind return and exchanges.
• In the event the National Office staff have granted an exchange or refund due to a faulty or damaged item, the postage & handling charge for return of the goods are the responsibility of the customer. Once we receive the item you wish to exchange/return, the replacement item will be returned to you with postage & handling at the expense of the National Office. We will contact you to process your payment, please ensure Cecchetti Ballet National Office has your best contact details. Refunds exclude shipping cost.
• Cecchetti Ballet will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
• In order to keep postage costs to a minimum all parcels are posted via trackable methods but are not insured.
• In the event that your product is lost in transit, Cecchetti Ballet will not be held liable and therefore recommends that you follow it up with Australia Post. We will provide details such as copy of invoice, despatch date and parcel tracking information for your Australia Post enquiry.
• If a customer sends us a returned item and it gets lost in transit Cecchetti Ballet will not be held liable and therefore recommends that you send all returns via a trackable method of post or registered post.
• We ask that you allow 7 business days from the day you return your package for your account to be credited.
• Returns may be processed in person at the National Office if more convenient to the customer and with prior arrangement with Cecchetti Ballet staff.
Postal Address for parcel returns:
Enclose your receipt and merchandise to:
Cecchetti Ballet Australia
PO Box 425 Clifton Hill Vic 3068
If the answers below do not solve your issue please contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
I live outside of Australia can I still place an order online?
Unfortunately not at this stage. Download the pricelist and contact the National Office for shipping costs. International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Cecchetti Ballet has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay any additional charges such as and not limited to duties and taxes to clear the package from customs.
I need to purchase the online merchandise urgently, can I get express shipping?
Not at this stage. We do not offer an express shipping service for online purchases because the National Office is not open on Tuesday and Thursdays. Please contact the National Office and place your order when open: 9.30 – 3.30 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except for public holidays)
How can I track my parcel?
Once your order has been fulfilled and ready to ship, you will be advised with an email and a tracking number will be send to you separately.
What do I do if my item is damaged or faulty on delivery?
National Office staff will take all reasonable care when preparing your package for delivery and ensure the stock is in new and unused condition. If you have received an item that is damaged please contact email@example.com with the below details:
• Tax Invoice number
• Image of the fault on the item if possible
• Full description