Books of Interest - Hard Copies
International online book orders are currently not available
- Online orders will only be processed on days the National Office is open. Monday, Wednesday and Friday (except for National and Victorian public holidays)
- Orders must be received by the National Office by 1.30pm on the days the National Office is open for same day processing. If the order is received after this cut off time, it will be dispatched the next day the office is open.
- Express Post is not available for online orders
- A flat $2.50 handling fee is include in shipping costs for all orders
- Shopping Cart shipping costs are estimates. If the estimated costs do not cover actual postal charges, National Office staff will contact the customer prior to shipping.
We recommend you read Cecchetti Ballet Australia's Shipping Policy prior to using our service http://cecchettiballet.org/xcart/shipping.html
by Craske & De Moroda
by Margaret Craske & Cyril W. Beaumont
Dictionary – Classical Ballet Terms Cecchetti by Rhonda Ryman
Updated with significant new material to guide dance medicine specialists and educators in promoting the physical and psychological wellbeing of dancers. Comprehensive coverage of dance injuries, including screening, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehab. New chapters on tendonitis, eating disorders, female athlete triad.
Betty Oliphant: The Artistry of Teaching, A Series of Ballet Classes by Nadia Potts
Thoughts – Volumes 1 & 2 by Richard Glasstone49 articles written for The Dancing Times, 1997-2000
Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology
11th Edition by Elaine N Marieb
Nutrition for the Dancer by Zerlina Mastin. 2009
Cecchetti Pioneers Vol. 1. Australia, Britain, Canada, China, Italy, Southern Africa, U.S.A.
A Programme of Study presented to The Cecchetti Society Branch by Barbara Fewster, OBE, FISTD. Originally devised in 1985. Revised, with additional exercises in 1993.
© 1993 Barbara Fewster OBE.